Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Where The Wild Things Are...

Picture of the book by Maurice Sendak I bought last Sunday.



Y cuando mis cosas de adulto se habían vuelto de lo más difíciles/

y la confusión reinaba alrededor de mis palabras/

me hice un regalo de simpleza y claridad,/

 Where The Wild Things Are.



(And when my adult things become so difficult/ 
and confusion reigned around my words/ 
I made myself a gift, a gift of clarity and simplicity,/ 
Where The Wild Things Are.)








Texts, photographs and videos in this Blog are all author's property, except when marked. All rights reserved by Gustavo Thomas. If you have any interest in using any text, photograph or video from this Blog, for commercial use or not, please contact Gustavo Thomas at gustavothomastheatre@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com