Monday, August 27, 2012

Delicacy Of The Aged. Three pieces of digital work over photographs. (From My Butoh Blog. 2012)


Delicacy of the Aged 1 (From my Butoh Vlog. Digital Work Over Photograph. 2011)
Delicacy of the Aged 1: The Source (By Gustavo Thomas. 2012)



Three images, digitally worked, extracted from my Butoh Vlog. The inspiration came to me from a sentence said by Kazuo Ohno during one of his workshops in his studio, in Yokohama, about the idea of moving with the 'delicacy of the aged". Working with that proposition I've transformed the sentence in my experience of enjoying being aged.

A wrote a poem about the same subject, it will be the subject of other post.


Delicacy of the Aged 2 (From my Butoh Vlog. Digital Work Over Photograph. 2011)
Delicacy of the Aged 2: The Recovered Matter (By Gustavo Thomas. 2012)

Delicacy of the Aged 3, The essence (From my Butoh Vlog. Digital Work Over Photograph. 2012)
Delicacy of the Aged 3: The Essence (By Gustavo Thomas. 2012)







Texts, photographs and videos in this Blog are all author's property, except when marked. All rights reserved by Gustavo Thomas. If you have any interest in using any text, photograph or video from this Blog, for commercial use or not, please contact Gustavo Thomas at gustavothomastheatre@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com