Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"La danza del padre" Tenth movement: Le fils se cache.






I'm walking on one side, and you're walking on the other.
I find you without getting caught.
I'm visiting the land where you live but I never thought about visiting you.
Years of not seeing each other, of you not wanting to see us, of not wanting to see you,
and fate makes me meet you there.
I do not want, I do not want it, I do not want to hug you, nor kiss you,
nor know about your life, nor ask how you are.
I look at you, I hide, and I'm still looking at you.
You look healthy, strong, your hair is dyed.
And you're still there, standing.

How could I know that this would be the last time I was going to see you!

And you will stay there forever,
and I will stay hidden, watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com