Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Þjóðleikhúsið (National Theatre of Iceland)

Þjóðleikhúsið (National Theatre of Iceland) 2010.


As part of my continued desire for sharing travels and experience, I publish today one video and some photographs of Þjóðleikhúsið, The National Theatre of Iceland, a beautiful building from the 1950's in Reykjavik. The theatre was designed by Guðjón Samúelsson, and was formally opened on April 20, 1950.

I was in Reykjavik in the Summer of last 2010, an amazing travel, plenty of good memories. It was sad that, during all July, none theatre is open in Iceland; so, I only took images of the exterior, but I am sure they're worth watching them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com