Friday, December 21, 2012

A video with the poem "Hace Tanto" (It's been so long) (Read By Gustavo Thomas)


I've been recording in video some of my poems reading by me (in Spanish); first the reading and after the text. We'll see how it goes.

I'm a writer in Spanish so, my writings are in that language; sometimes I publish the translation to English, but sometimes not, it will be always an approximation to the original one.


Video of the poem "Hace tanto"

Hace tanto (Poema de y por Gustavo Thomas) from Gustavo Thomas on Vimeo.
Hace tanto

Possible translation:


It's been so long


It's been so long since I saw your breasts
uncovered when it dawns,
nor your smile when you see me
and those eyes closing again

I have lost your smell, or I mistake it,
 but not your sound that moans,
nor your hands that touch,
and those warm lips that welcome me./

I have them here.../

You're not who walks at my side anymore,
nor who sweats when I ejaculate tired

Woman, you're not anymore
she who receives my embrace!/

I don't have you here!/

I also know of something that I miss from you:
your buttocks, your feet so cold
and your hair so long./


Gustavo Thomas © September 2011
(Translated by Tadeo Berjon © 2012)



Texts, photographs and videos in this Blog are all author's property, except when marked. All rights reserved by Gustavo Thomas. If you have any interest in using any text, photograph or video from this Blog, for commercial use or not, please contact Gustavo Thomas at gustavothomastheatre@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com