Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"La danza del padre" Eighth movement: Le père est dans le miroir.




Time has passed and you no longer live with me.
I feel young and new.
I can change the world because I'm great, because I'm alone,
because I can deny those traces of the past.
Your money is still feeding me and I do not appreciate it, I'm cruel, demanding,
and I think I have forgotten.
The age tricks and surprises.
You're there in the mirror,
as young as I look myself, I see you in there.
I look at me and I see your face, that's not my reflection!
My face is your face that reflects at my reflection.
I detest myself, I hate myself:
so many times you've died, powerless I see it:
your ghosts now inhabit my body!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com