Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tenjin Matsuri Festival 2006 in Osaka. (A Slideshow)

This is a basic post dedicated to a Slideshow of 2006 Tenjin Matsuri Festival in Osaka, Japan. It is a religious origin but popular festival, dedicated to the city itself, to the river and the commercial activity around its water; the whole city population participate in many ways and during one day everyone in Osaka is linked a cause of this event.

I simply can't understand the reason why I did not write or publish anything about this event. Now, preparing my post about Monlam Festival (Tibetan new year), I had to recall such visit to Japan and the also interesting event Tenjin Matsuri Festival was for me.

It will come a written post of course, but in a while I wanted to share the Slideshow:




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com