Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Teatro del Arbol performs at El Foco: "La Excepcional Familia Barroco-Colonial de la Narvarte"



There is no new information about El Foco, newer than that I gave in my last post from February 7th 2008. What I actually have is some videos showing how the theatre looks and some events currently giving there.



1- A general view of El Foco and some events.




2- A González Caballero's Drawings Exhibiton at the gallery.

VIMEO version


3- Some shots of "La Excepcional Familia Barroco-Colonial de la Narvarte" (by González Caballero), a Teatro del Arbol production, directed by Wilfrido Momox.








*


Any comment, please, if you want a reply write your e-mail. China has already blocked Blogger so I can't acces to my posts and read your comments (I can read them thanks I receive a mail with them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com