Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Theatres of Gerasa (IV): A video of the Northern Theatre.

This is new addition to my Post on Wednesday, January 17th, 2007:


The Theatres of Gerasa (II): The Northern Theatre.

As I wrote in the other Jordan Theatre new posts, during my travel through Jordan in February 2004, I used to videotape with a nice but old camera. I recorded several tapes, but there was a problem, those tapes couldn't be easily put on internet, there were made in a not compatible format, so I spent more time than usual trying to change the format but I got it.



The Post of Wedenesday, January 17th has all the information about it.

Note: Gerasa is now called Jerash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com