Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Theatres of Gerasa (III): Video of the Southern Theatre

This is an addition of my Post on Saturday, January 13th, 2007:

The Theatres of Gerasa (I): The Southern Theatre.

During my travel through Jordan in February 2004, I used to videotape with a nice but old camera. I recorded several tapes, especially in this place, Gerasa; but there was a problem, those tapes couldn't be easily put on internet, there were made in a not compatible format, so I spent more time than usual trying to change the format but I got it.



The Post of January 13th has all the information about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com