Monday, July 19, 2010

Stanislavski during a Rehearsal of Tartuffe (Original film)

Stanislavski in Rehearsals



Searching about the Moscow Art Theatre golden era I found an original Soviet film, now digitized, showing an old Constantin Stanislavski directing Tartuffe. The film is interesting because it also has the voices recorded. For many of you, I am sure, it will be the first time to listen to the master and his way he  used to answer some questions from his actors.

It is a pity I can not translate this into English. I found a very kind Spanish girl who translated into Spanish (you can found that video in my Blog in Spanish) if that works.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com