Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hosho Nohgakudo Theatre in Tokyo. A Glance to the interior.




Beginning this 2010 with a nice memory to my visit in January of 2008 to one of the most important Nō Theatre Buildings in Japan, the Hosho Nohgakudo Theatre. I went to see a whole program of Nō and Kyōgen (1), but it was impossible to record any video of it, so I only can show a glance of the building interior; not bad at all I think, specially its traditional stage made entirely by wood.






(1) You can see an example of this kind of program in my post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com