Sunday, April 15, 2007

Slideshow with photographs of playwright Antonio González Caballero (1993)

In 1994 Gaceta Publishers (Editorial Gaceta) and Escenología published a book with three González Caballero's plays (1); one year before Edgar Ceballos, the editor, asked me to go with González Caballero and have a photo session with the teacher and get the main photograph for the new book. The photo session was at a small square close to González Caballero's home in Pino Suárez Street, Downtown Mexico. I kept with me the 16 photographs taken that time.

Now, 14 years later, I share in a slideshow those photographs of my teacher and friend.

Slideshow with photographs of González Caballero (2):


(1) See my Blog about González Caballero and his Acting Method:
agcmetodo.blogspot.com
(2) If you have problem trying to see the video in this page go to my youtube chanel:
www.youtube.com/teatroesferico
or directly to the page in Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcW1q6CaaB0

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are interested in using any text, image or video from this Blog, please contact the author writing your e-mail and information in comments. (comments are private)
Gustavo Thomas. Get yours at bighugelabs.com